Czispa SESA (“Czispa”, “us”, “we”) is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of our customers.
In this privacy statement, we explain how we collect & use the personal data provided by our customers, including newsletters and orders placed through our website. During our processing activities, we comply with the requirements of privacy legislation & provisions reflected on Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002, No. 144, item 1204 as amended), Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the UE Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC ( general data protection regulation) – GDPR (Journal of Laws UE L 119, p. 1).
That means, among other things, that:
- we clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- we aim to limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- we first request your explicit consent to process your personal data in cases requiring your consent;
- we take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also require this from parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- we respect your right to access your personal data or have it corrected or deleted, at your request.
If you have any questions or want to know exactly what data we keep of you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Information collection and use.
We might collect, use, store and transfer the following data:
Information provided by you. This is information is given when registering to receive our newsletters or participate in our workshops, trainings or purchase any item from our website, as well as when you complete our contact form. The information you give us may include your name, email address, postal address, phone numbers, social media account names, comments you submit or company you work at.
- Information we collect about you. Each time you visit our website, we might automatically collect technical information, including IP address, browser type, version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types, and versions, operating system type, region for which the pages are viewed & history of the content viewed on our website.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive personal information from select third parties to fulfill requests for workshop participation.
In the case of collecting, using and sharing aggregated data such as demographic or statistical data for any purpose, that, once combined or connected with your personal data would directly or indirectly identify you, we will treat the combined data as personal data which will be used per this privacy statement.
We do not collect, use or share any special categories of personal data (such as race, ethnicity, religion, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic or biometric data).
We will only use your personal data when applicable by law. Usually, your personal information might be used:
- to fulfill our obligations arising from any contracts between you and us or to fulfill your request before entering into such contract;
- to comply with any legal obligations to which we might be subject
- when required in our or a third party legitimate interest, including fraud prevention or money laundry.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to carry out the purpose for which it was collected, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
2. Information disclosure.
We might share your personal information with third parties listed below when necessary to comply with legal obligations or on our legitimate interests behalf.
- Professional consultants including lawyers, accountants, auditors and insurers based in Poland.
We require all third parties to respect the safety of any personal data we might provide, treating it under GDPR regulations. We do not allow any third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes, only allowing them to process your personal data for specified purposes following our guidelines.
3. Data Transfer, external links & Security.
We are committed to the security of personal data. We take appropriate security measures to limit abuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. This ensures that only the necessary persons have access to your data, that access to the data is protected, and that our security measures are regularly reviewed.
We do not intend to transfer any personal data outside of the EEA.
Our website might contain links to and from the websites of our partners. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for them. Please check these policies before submitting any personal data.
Under the Data Protection Legislation, you have the following rights:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are justified grounds for processing.
You can exercise any of the above rights at any time by contacting us via email to email@example.com. Please make sure to always clearly state who you are, so that we can be certain that we do not modify or delete any data of the wrong person.
5. Contact details
This privacy statement was last updated on January 29, 2020.
Consulting & Training Boutique specialized in Business Transformation.
We tailor the best project management & agile practices to each organizational environment to maximize their growth & create value in fast-paced environments while nurturing a happy, sustainable workplace.
Czispa is the Polish pronunciation of the Spanish word “Chispa” (in English “Sparkle”).
The expression ‘to have chispa’ or ‘to sparkle’ refers to someone/something that spreads happiness, energy & dynamism.
We cultivate that mindset & support people to create & manage changes positively.