Welcome to Czispa!
What you will read below forms a contractual agreement describing the terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as: “Terms of Service”) that governs the training services rendered by Sabrina Elizabeth Stephens Aguirre conducting business activity in the form of a sole proprietorship under the business name: Czispa Sabrina Elizabeth Stephens Aguirre in Cracow, ul. Pawia 9, 31-154 Cracow (Business Link High5ive Two building) having a fiscal identification number (NIP): PL6751722406, hereinafter referred to as: “Czispa”.
Please, we strongly recommend making a comprehensive lecture on the present terms before booking a spot on any of Czispa’s trainings. By ordering training services on Czispa’s website you simultaneously agree upon this Terms of Service.
1. These Terms of Service constitute comprehensive contractual provisions regarding the training services rendered by Czispa. A Client provides Czispa with enrollment via website czispa.pl and payment for Training via electronic transmission, as described in section 2 hereof. All requests and orders for Czispa’s training services placed by Client are governed by these Terms of Service, and any terms outlined in Client’s ordering document in addition to or inconsistent with these Terms are of no force or effect. These Terms supersede all prior statements, representations, discussions, negotiations, and agreements by the parties, both oral and written. All requests are subject to Czispa’s acceptance. Training commences on the dates specified by Czispa in the acceptance.
- Czispa undertakes to render the ordered training services with due diligence per these Terms of Service and Client’s order, applicable regulations and technical standards.
- Fees, Payment and invoicing
1. Booking request is done 100% online through Czispa’s website czispa.pl. Upon receiving the Client’s request, the Client receives an email as a confirmation for booking with additional order details as well as with further instructions to confirm the place of the chosen training.
2. The fee for trainings are provided on Czispa’s website czispa.pl. The amounts provided there covers all Czispa’s costs regarding rendering the said service.
3. The fee for trainings provided on Czispa’s website czispa.pl are exclusive of Value Added Tax, which will be added to the final amount for booking the training at the appropriate rate.
4. Payment must be done by Client and received by Czispa maximum of 5 working days (every day of the week apart from Saturday, Sunday and statutory holidays) after submitting a booking request. The date of the training is not confirmed until the payment is received. Once the payment is received, the Client receives a confirmation email along with further information.
5. When registering for a training service Client must provide Czispa with the data of its enterprise enabling Czispa to issue a VAT invoice.
6. VAT invoice is delivered to the Client via e-mail. Czispa issues and sends invoices in electronic form, according to the content of art. 106n paragraph 1 of the Act of 11 March 2004 on tax on goods and services and Client hereby agrees upon it.
- Attendance at the course
1. Full joining instructions, including agenda and special instructions for the training ordered and paid in full by Client, are sent no later than one week before the training date or immediately in case of those booking within one week of the course date.
2. The dress code is smart/casual.
3. Czispa provides refreshments/coffee breaks and lunch as well as workshop materials as part of the course fee. In case any of the training participants have any dietary requirements Client is obliged to inform Czispa about it on the booking form or via email to email@example.com. If the Client does not properly fulfill this requirement, Czispa does not bear any legal liability for any detriment that may be suffered by a participant.
4. Czispa reserves the right to alter published programs, trainers, speakers, fees, dates or venues within the same city without prior notice and liability. Attendees who do not attend on the training day are considered ‘no shows’ and are subject to any type of reimbursement.
1. All cancellation requests should be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cancellation fees are:
– 0% of the training price for cancellations more than 35 calendar days before the agreed date of the training;
– 50% of the training price for cancellations less than 35 calendar days before the agreed date of the training;
– 100% of the training price for cancellations less than 7 calendar days before the agreed date of the training.
2. Czispa reserves the right to cancel the event if the booking volume is below 5 people, up to 7 days before the start of the event. In that case, attendees are offered an alternative date or a full refund. Czispa is in any case not liable for any kind of additional expenses already incurred by the attendees (such as airline/train tickets, hotel, etc.).
3. In case of cancellation of any training, Czispa returns to Client an appropriate amount (estimated upon the terms stipulated in section 1 and 2 above) no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of cancellation of the particular training, provided that:
A. Client accepts, signs and sends back to Czispa a correcting invoice;
B. The client provides Czispa with its bank account number.
4. If the Client is in delay or default of fulfilling any of the obligations stipulated in section 3 above, Czispa may withhold with returning the money until the Client performs both of the obligations.
Czispa reserves the right to cancel, suspend or vary the duties and obligations described herein if any event which is like force majeure including (but without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) fire, flood, storms, plant breakdowns, strikes, lockouts, riot, hostilities, non-availability of material or suppliers or any event outside of Czispa’s control occurs. In that case, Czispa is not liable for any breach of contract for performing training services resulting from such an event.
1. Czispa, within the remuneration for rendering the training services, provides the attendees with the appropriate materials.
2. Czispa has intellectual property rights (being an author or licensee) to all materials and its content.
3. The materials are protected by the law on trade secrets, copyrights and regulations regarding other intellectual property rights. Czispa retains the copyrights and other intellectual property rights for the materials and handing the materials for the training attendees does not constitute a transfer of the copyrights or granting the exclusive license. Ownership of all copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the materials, including any documentation, data, technical information and know-how provided to Client and/or to training’s attendees as part of the training remains upon Czispa.
4. The training’s attendees are provided with materials only to use them during the training rendered by Czispa. Neither Client nor the training’s attendees are entitled to make any changes to the materials or remove its labels, indications and/or notes related to the Czispa’s enterprise.
5. Neither Client nor the training’s attendees are not entitled to perform activities on the said materials not covered hereby, including the assignment, distribution, sublicensing, renting or any other dissemination (including transfer) of the materials to a third party – without a prior consent of Czispa granted in writing under the pain of invalidity.
6. The client is liable for the proper use of the materials by the training’s attendees.
7. Video & Photography
1. Czispa takes photographs and videos which might be used to help to promote conferences and courses (both online and in print). By booking into a course/event Client confirms to be aware of this and that Client obtained consents from the attendees of the training for usage by Czispa of their personal data and image in photographs and videos of the courses in any marketing and advertising actions rendered by Czispa.
2. Recording and photography by attendees are not permitted at any Czispa courses or events.
1. Parties to the contract for rendering by Czispa a training service undertake to keep secret and not to disseminate any information regarding the details hereof, Parties hereto, their contractors and business operations, provided that such information is not generally known or Party has not obtained the written consent of the other Party.
2. Parties undertake to keep confidential and not to disclose to third parties information regarding the terms hereof.
3. In addition, Parties undertake not to disclose in any form confidential information about the other Party and obtained in the course of the implementation thereof to any third party. Confidential information includes commercial and financial information, the disclosure of which could affect the value of the enterprise or its financial result, business plans, technical knowledge, license documentation, business plans.
4. In case of doubt as to whether a piece of given information constitutes the secrets of the other Party, the interested party is obliged to contact the other Party in writing to clarify this doubt.
5. Parties shall keep strictly confidential and will not directly or indirectly disclose, transfer, distribute, share or use any information regarding the other Party hereto unless such information:
- were/are generally available and widely known in the industry (but not as a result of disclosure by NAV24 in violation of this agreement);
- they have been made public in a way that does not constitute a violation of this contract;
- disclosed to the public based on the written consent of the other Party; they must be disclosed due to applicable law in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
6. Parties agree that the provisions of this paragraph shall apply within 2 years of the termination or expiration hereof.
7. In the event of a breach of the obligation of confidentiality, the other Party may terminate the contract with immediate effect.
1. Czispa hereby declares that she and her enterprise process the personal data of Clients and training attendees.
2. The processing of the personal data of the Client and the trainings attendees is rendered by Czispa in compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
- Limitation of liability
To the extent not prohibited by law, Czispa and her coworkers are not liable for any consequential, incidental, special or other indirect damages, such as loss of Client’s profits, arising from these Terms of Service. In the event that Czispa fails to provide training in accordance with these Terms of Service, Czispa’s entire liability and Client’s exclusive remedy for breach of these Terms of Service is for Czispa to use its reasonable efforts to reperform the training within a reasonable period of time; provided, that in the event Czispa is unable to reperform, Czispa may elect to refund all payments received by Czispa from Client for the training in question, in full satisfaction of Czispa’s obligations. Such a refund constitutes Czispa’s entire liability and Client’s exclusive remedy for such breach. In no event the aggregate liability for damages of Czispa, its employees or agents, arising from these Terms of Service whether by contract or tort exceeds the amounts that the Client actually paid.
- Final provisions
1. These Terms of Service are subject to Polish law.
2. Disputes regarding these Terms of Service or arising in connection with them are settled by a common court competent for the Czispa’s registered office.
3. Czispa reserves the right to make any alterations hereto without the need of obtaining the consent of the Client. In case of amending these Terms of Service Czispa inform Client about it.
Consulting & Training Boutique specialized in Business Transformation.
We tailor the best project management & agile practices to each organizational environment to maximize their growth & create value in fast-paced environments while nurturing a happy, sustainable workplace.
Czispa is the Polish pronunciation of the Spanish word “Chispa” (in English “Sparkle”).
The expression ‘to have chispa’ or ‘to sparkle’ refers to someone/something that spreads happiness, energy & dynamism.
We cultivate that mindset & support people to create & manage changes positively.